Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Floppy Hat to Protect you from the Sun

New at WearableWebs ...

Hot off the crochet hook and ready to go!


This floppy little beauty is soft, lightweight and airy. The open weave design provides air flow on hot days, and the wide brim offers protection from the sun's harmful rays.  Feminine, stylish and functional -  how perfect is that!

I'm working on another summer item that I think is really pretty, and I'm considering adding some "jewellery" as well.

Tell me, what would you like to see at the shop?

Have a great day!

S
xo

Linking to:  By Your Hands




xo

8 comments:

Courtenay@Creek Line House said...

Wow. I cannot believe you MADE that. You are so so talented!

Bonnie said...

You are speedy! The hat is lovely. I can see someone wearing it on the beach. Love seeing all your new things. Hugs, Bonnie

lovestitch said...

Oh so beautiful! I love your new hat! The color you chose is perfect!!! People will love it for sure!!!
Great weekend ahead to you!
Best wishes, LS

The Polka Dot Closet said...

This is so cute, you don't see many crochet hats, maybe adding jewelery like a pin on the hat...cute?

Carol

Cindy said...

What a sweet hat, I love it.
Hugs, Cindy

Mereknits said...

Oh My!!!!! Beautiful hat, I just love it. Flowers or a broach maybe? I personally think it is perfect just the way it is.
Meredith

BEACH BUNGALOW said...

You know, Mere, you're not the first to mention embellishments!

S
xo

Kelly said...

Very impressive! That is such a pretty feminine hat. I will have to keep you in mind if I need a new hat for the beach this summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails